1. Some of the major challenges teens face today is saying inappropriate or offensive and personal  things about others and try to be someone who they aren't. Some teens have problems getting addicted the first time they use drugs and keep using drugs when they don't even need it.

2.  Something I am facing at the moment is people lying to me about thingd that they don't actually mean to say and sometimes they don't keep their promise to me. I deal with this by ingoring them and sometimes even stay away from them. I am also facing attitude problems with my friends.

3. Being a ctr person can help me overcome my challenges by choosing the right when I have problems like this so I back off or I overcome them.

4. I can help teens over come their challenges by showing them that there is a better way of life and not by ruining with something they don't even need.


            Image result for a teen helping another teen

6. The greatest need that teens have is probably support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Registered Nurse

Class Evaluation

Radiation Oncologist