Class Evaluation

  1) Some things I liked about this class was that we had the opportunity to work with computers. I also liked that I had couple of minutes to write about how my day has been, how have I been feeling, what have I done during my weekends or on a daily, ect.
  2) One thing I didn't like was that I struggled with typing and was not good with, but overtime I would get use to it and know better, also didn't like how I needed more time to finish my assignments with the time we would actually get.
  3) One recommendation for improving the class is probably have more time to finish the assignments not completed.
  4) I think the highlight for in this class was learning how to improve my typing.
  5) I did do my best in this class, I believe I tried my best in working with copmuters and typing. 
  6)I am not writing on a daily but I read and write every other day. I read most of my goals everyday and add more if i have other things on mind.
  7) Yes, I rather be someone who is kind and appreciate other people than be someone who misbehaves and does bad things that affect them later in their life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Registered Nurse

Class Evaluation

Karma will take care of itself