Thanksgiving Week

My thanksgiving week was great I enjoyed it so much. I went shopping with my cousins and mom. I went to my g-od-mothers house on thanksgiving, my uncle and aunt came from Anehiem with thier new baby and some of my cousins had gone too. My uncle and cousin who is younger than me by two years and I went to the market to buy ice for our cold drinks. We also got chips and snacks for the little ones. Since it was really late to go home from Long Beach we slept over. We also played Jengo once we were done eating our dinner. We had so much fun that night! The next morning we woke up ready and eager to do something so we decided to have breakfast and go to beach since my god-mother lived by the ocean. We enjoyed the view and so refreshful day. On the weekend I went to watch the movie Coco. I loved that movie so much!


Image result for the movie coco

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Registered Nurse

Class Evaluation

Karma will take care of itself